Take your understanding of Human Anatomy and Physiology 1 to the next level with our easy-to-use notes!
Hi, in this post I have provided download links to Human Anatomy and Physiology 1 (HAP-1) Notes PDF.
Handwritten and Standard Notes are provided in Human Anatomy and Physiology 1 Notes. These notes are given as per Pharmacy council of India (PCI) latest syllabus of B Pharma 1st semester of the first year.
You can download Human Anatomy and Physiology 1 Notes PDFs by clicking on the download buttons given below.
Overview of Human Anatomy and Physiology 1 Notes
Handwritten notes are written in simple language and presented in a concise lecture-wise format to help you easily understand human body, which is useful for the Bachelor of Pharmacy 1st semester university examination.
Additionally, our standard notes provide detailed information about the human body, which can help you gain deeper knowledge and prepare for competitive exams such as GPAT (Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test), NIPER, and State Entrance Exam. These notes are also beneficial for research and development related to the human body.
Download Human Anatomy and Physiology-1 Notes PDF Free
By clicking on the following download buttons, you can download both Human Anatomy and Physiology – 1 handwritten and standard notes PDFs for free.
In these notes PDF the following chapters are explained in detail.
- Introduction to human body: Definition and scope of anatomy and physiology, levels of structural organization and body systems, basic life processes, homeostasis, basic anatomical terminology
- Cellular level of organization: Structure and functions of cell, transport across cell membrane, cell division, cell junctions, and general principles of cell communication
- Forms of intracellular signaling: Contact-dependent, paracrine, synaptic, and endocrine
- Integumentary system: Structure and functions of skin
- Skeletal system: Divisions and types of bone, salient features and functions of bones, organization and physiology of skeletal muscle, neuromuscular junction, and types of joint movements
- Joints: Structural and functional classification, and articulation
- Body fluids and blood: Composition and functions of blood, hemopoietic, formation of hemoglobin, anemia, mechanisms of coagulation, blood grouping, Rh factors, transfusion, its significance, and disorders of blood
- Lymphatic system: Lymphatic organs and tissues, lymphatic vessels, lymph circulation, and functions of lymphatic system
- Peripheral nervous system: Classification, structure and functions of sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system, and origin and functions of spinal and cranial nerves
- Special senses: Structure and functions of eye, ear, nose, and tongue, and their disorders
- Cardiovascular system: Anatomy of heart, blood circulation, blood vessels, structure and functions of artery, vein, and capillaries, elements of conduction system of heart and heartbeat, its regulation by autonomic nervous system, cardiac output, cardiac cycle, regulation of blood pressure, pulse, electrocardiogram, and disorders of heart.