Hello friends, I have shared an overview and download links of Computer Aided Drug Design (BP803ET) notes in this post according to the PCI syllabus for B Pharm 8th Semester 2023.
In the notes on Computer Aided Drug Design, I have given Standard notes.
Computer-aided drug design provides information about the rational drug design process and different techniques used to make rational drug design.
Friends Computer Aided Drug Design is an Elective Theory subject of the 8th semester of the B Pharm course, and per the PCI 8th semester syllabus, there is a total of 5 units in this subject.
Download Computer Aided Drug Design Notes PDFs FREE
Click on the following download buttons below the names of the units to download Computer Aided Drug Design both Standard Notes.
In the Computer Aided Drug Design Notes Pdfs, the following chapters are explained in detail.
- Introduction to Drug Discovery and Development
- Lead discovery and Analog Based Drug Design
- Analog-Based Drug Design
- Quantitative Structure-Activity Relationship (QSAR)
- Molecular Modeling and virtual screening techniques
- Virtual Screening techniques
- Molecular docking
- Informatics & Methods in drug design
- Molecular Modeling